Data visualization software
Here is a list of software and other tools that can be used for data visualization. Feel free to add others and comment on your experience with any of them.
- http://selection.datavisualization.ch/ – Selected tools
- Many Eyes – Cf. related article on this tool in the knowledgebase. http://kb.ucla.edu/articles/many-eyes
- Tableau Public
- Google Visualization API Reference
- Infogram – they provide templates, you add the data.
- 30 Simple Tools For Data Visualization – Gavin McLeod – April 17, 2014
- Introducing Charted – A new way to share data – Charted is a way of sharing graphs. I’m a big fan of using monitoring tools for business metrics, but exposing that data can be hard. Charted looks a great bridge to get other people interested in data. (added Dec. 1. 2014)
- Chart and image gallery: 30+ free tools for data visualization and analysis – ComputerWorld March 26, 2015
- A Tool for Instant Data Visualizations – April 9, 2015
- The 14 best data visualization tools – April 21, 2015
- 13 Free Data Visualization Tools by Vikas Lalwani – Aug. 12, 2016
- Sizzle Analytics – Create visualizations with this free tool by simply uploading data as a CSV (Comma Separated Variable) file, then select what variables to measure and what kind of graph you want. You can create graphs that allow others to select variables themselves. – Nov. 4, 2016
- Google Data Studio Free in U.S. – Feb. 2, 2017