Where can I find scanners on campus?
Scanners and scan services available for faculty and teaching assistants (restriction may apply to department/divisions):
- Center for Digital Humanities – Any Humanities faculty member or TA may reserve time to use the scanning station in the ITC Lab (1041 Public Policy); CDH and each Humanities Administrative Group also have HP digital senders, which convert single or multipage US Letter-size documents into PDFs and email them to any specified email address.
- Life Sciences (see heading “Illustrations – Graphics”) – People in the Life Sciences division have access to the Illustration facility in the Life Sciences building.
- SEASnet – Scanner located at 2684BH
- Social Sciences Computing
- CLICC – Anyone with an UCLA ID and password can use the CLICC computers. There are four (4) scanners in the Lab in 145 Powell Library Building, all have OCR software; two (2) scanners are located in 320C Powell Library Building connected to Mac desktops. There is also a PDF sender where any student can scan in their document and have it emailed to them as a PDF file. Scanning services at CLICC are free.