Adding Additional Mailboxes in Outlook
This document provides a step-by-step set of instructions on how to add additional mailboxes in Outlook 2010 or 2013.
- From the Outlook menu bar, select File.
- Select Info, click Account Settings, select Account Settings.
- Select your default account and click Change.
- Click on More Settings.
- Select the Advanced tab and then click on Add
- Enter the name of the additional mailbox into the Add mailbox field and click on OK.
NOTE: if there is more than one potential match, choose the correct option in the dialog box and select OK
- Click on Next, click Finish, click Close.
The additional mailbox has been added to Outlook. It will appear in the Outlook navigation pane.