Creating CCLE (Moodle) logins for Senior Scholars
Staff, faculty and students all have a UCLA Login ID and can log into the CCLE Moodle site. However, there are cases where certain groups, such as Senior Scholars, will need to create a UCLA Login ID in order to access Moodle. If you are a Senior Scholar, follow the steps below to create a UCLA Login ID.
Please note that once you’ve created a UCLA logon, you can continue to use it even after the quarter is finished. You don’t have to create a separate UCLA logon for each quarter or academic year.
- Go to http://ccle.ucla.edu.
- Click on the “login” link in the far upper-right of the webpage.
- In the “Useful Links” box, select “Sign up for a UCLA Logon ID”.
- Complete the sign-up procedure.
- Once you have the logon, you need to log into http://ccle.ucla.edu at least once as this will make an entry into the CCLE system.
- Please email your Login ID to the contact person on the Senior Scholars staff.
- That contact person is responsible for confirming that this is indeed the person who should be given access, and then emails firstname.lastname@example.org requesting that Login ID be given access (and what kind of access) to the specific class or collaboration site needed.
- CCLE support staff will then email both of them when access has been granted.