Full Disk Access for Malwarebytes on Mac
1. On your Mac device, open System Preferences.
2. Click the Security & Privacy icon.
3. In the Security & Privacy window, click the Privacy tab.
4. Scroll down to find Full Disk Access and select it.
5. Click the lock icon at the bottom-left corner of the windows to make privacy changes.
6. You are prompted to enter your login Password to allow changes to your Security & Privacy. Click Unlock.
7. Check the box next to Malwarebytes Protection in the list.
8. Once completed, click the lock icon at the bottom-left corner to prevent further changes to your settings.