Good sources of information on Moodle
- go to http://moodle.org and register to get a login ID. No charge. That will get you into some of the links below.
- Also look at Glossaries.
- go back to Free Support link on Moodle Main Page and click on Forums and look through the long list and see what interests you. Then go in to the ones that interest you and click Subscribe to This Forum near the top right. That will send you email whenever anyone posts there. You can change it to Digest format if you want to have fewer emails.
- when you find a posting that sounds knowledgeable, click on the name and read the profile to see where they’re coming from. You can also see their other postings.
- Search the Forums, as well as browse them. And then feel free to post a question if you want.
- Also, look at our Knowledgebase Moodle Unanswered
and Moodle Answered
questions and see what you want to add, or can answer.
- There is also a Bug Tracker (Jira, like Sakai) http://tracker.moodle.org/secure/Dashboard.jspa
- And a PHP Programmer’s Cross Reference of the latest version.