How Do I access a shared calendar/contacts/tasks in Outlook Web Access (OWA)?
1) Log-into Outlook Web Access.
2) To view a calendar, from your inbox, enter “/USERNAME/calendar” (without the quotes) in the Address bar. USERNAME is the person’s calendar who you are trying to open.
3) The user must give your rights to view a shared resource, otherwise Outlook Web Access will log you off. If this happens, click on Home and click on Outlook Web Access in order to log back in.
4) To view a shared contacts, enter “/USERNAME/contacts” (without the quotes).
5) To view a shared Tasks, enter “/USERNAME/tasks” (without the quotes).