How do I access Turnitin submissions from Summer 2016 and before?
If you used Turnitin through MyUCLA, you will need to login to https://turnitin.com/ to access old student submissions. UCLA has created Turnitin accounts for instructors so you will be able to access Turnitin.com by resetting your password.
- Go to https://turnitin.com/
- Click Login in the upper right hand corner
- Click Reset password
- Enter your UCLA email address (official email address in the UCLA directory) and last name
- Answer the Security question or click Forgot your answer? to receive a password reset email.
- Once you have reset your password, log into Turnitin.com to view your past assignments.
(thanks to Peter Blase for directing me to this information)