How do I reuse a questionnaire from another quarter in CCLE Moodle?
In CCLE Moodle, as an instructor, you can create 3 questionnaire types depending on the extent that you’d like to share the questionnaire:
1. public: any instructor on CCLE Moodle can reuse the questionnaire within their courses.
2. private: only you can reuse the questionnaire within that particular course.
3. template: only you can reuse the questionnaire within any of the classes you teach.
To reuse a questionnaire from another quarter:
1. From the settings page for the questionnaire that you created, specify ‘template’ in the drop-down menu for ‘Questionnaire Type’ and click ‘Save changes’.
2. From the course that you’d like to duplicate the questionnaire, create a new questionnaire, and under ‘Define New Content – Copy Existing’ select the radio button next to the template questionnaire.
3. Fill in the fields for creating your questionnaire as appropriate. Using the template as a basis, you’ll be able to edit the questionnaire as needed.