How to Log In to Yammer
This document provides a step-by-step set of instructions on how to log in to Yammer.
- Open the web browser of your choice and navigate to https://portal.office.com.
- Enter your username, which will be in the format firstname.lastname@example.org. For example, email@example.com. This may be the same username that you use to access your email using Outlook Web Access, adding “@ad.ucla.edu” to the end. If you do not know your username, contact Client Support at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Press the TAB key on your keyboard, or click the password field. You will see a brief message, then you will be redirected to the Office 365 login page.
- Your browser will display the Office 365 login page. Enter your username, which will be in the format email@example.com (if it is not already displayed), enter your password then click the Sign In button. This password may be what you use to log in to your email using Outlook Web Access. If you do not know your password, please contact Client Support at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Click on the Yammer tile. Note, please do not click on any of the other tiles, they are not used by your department.
- You are now logged into Yammer, and your organization’s home page will be displayed.
NOTE: If you have any difficulty with logging in to Yammer, or do not know your username or password, you will need to contact Client Support at email@example.com. Your username will match your OWA username, not your computer username or UCLA Login ID.
These instructions are written specifically for External Affairs staff. Staff not related to External Affairs will need to contact their local IT support group for assistance.