I gave a student an incomplete in a previous term and am now ready to submit the final grade. Can I submit the grade through Gradebook?

Once final grades have been submitted and the grading deadline has passed, you would need to submit a paper grade change form directly to the Registrar’s Office. These forms are normally available from your department’s grading coordinator.