If I am an instructor, but I have yet to have my name added to the payroll, how can I obtain a BOL account if I need access to course materials?

Instructor can apply for a “special temporary account” with an expiration date by following the instructions for a special user class.

Once the professor has a payroll entry, they can then contact IT Services to switch their account over to a regular one.