iPad Note Taking Apps
Here are some recommended student note-taking apps for the iPad. And possibly, the 3rd and 4th ones could be used by instructors in grading papers, or students could use them to annotate course readings.
- http://tnerd.com/2010/03/17/padnotes-app-for-ipad-lets-you-scribble-draw-write-and-even-more-on-your-ipad/ – Not sure if this one has arrived yet.
- iAnnotate PDF and Aji PDF Service for Mac or Windows
- GoodReader annotates PDFs and can link to many cloud services like dropbox, goggle docs, WebDAV servers, etc.
- Pogo iPhone Stylus
- Evernote for iPad: http://www.evernote.com/about/download/ipad.php (I already use this on my Mac for notekeeping any autosyncing to any computer. Love it! Free! -Annelie)
- Sundry Notes: http://sundrynotes.com/ (<—added by albert)
- keyboard input, touch based drawing
- math and other graphing symbols
- pdf and web page attachment
- voice recording!!
- seems very promising – downloaded a week ago. there has been one update so far. lots of imporvements, suggesting that the developer is actively working on the app.