UCLA Resources to Support Teaching with Technology
Where can I get help with technology in teaching?
The links below facilitate technical people on campus in sharing information, specifically about support for teaching with technology.
If you do not find the support service you are looking for, please send email to firstname.lastname@example.org, she has a wealth of referrals that could be of use.
- Class websites
- Classroom audio visual systems
- Distance learning
- Equipment for class
- Helpdesks on campus
- Instruction enhancing technology
- Instructional grants
- Labs for multimedia class use
- Media duplication
- Multimedia production
- Pedagogy and technology
- Scanners on campus
- Software available in campus labs
- Software licensing
- Software, obtaining at UCLA
- TA training
- Technology in teaching-related seminars and training
- Video conferencing
- Videos for class use