WebDAV on UCLA Sakai
Here are the steps required for UCLA Sakai to log into WebDAV.
- Log into Sakai through ISIS as normal.
- Go to My Workspace —> Account. Here youâ€™ll see your long numeric ID and a place to create a new password.
- Create a new password that is different from your BOL password.
- Go My Workspace —> Resources . Click â€œUpload Multiple Resourcesâ€. Now follow the normal WebDAV instructions for Sakai.
- On that page, you’ll find instructions providing a URL to Sakai, with the last long number being your user ID. Copy that full URL.
- Follow the instructions for how to WebDAV, available under Resources on any Sakai site Upload-download multiple resources> — but the key is to use that long ID string as your user name and your newly-created password. In Windows, instead of â€œConnect to Serverâ€, choose â€œNetwork Placesâ€ and create a new Network Place. Enter the long URL there.