Where can I find out more about this knowledgebase?
This UCLA Knowledgebase is being planned and built as an experiment first in cooperation between various help desks on campus, and then later as a resource for the entire campus. Here are some introductory questions and answers.
- What is the purpose of this Knowledgebase?
- Finding things in this Knowledgebase
- Partial search terms don’t work without wildcard
- What should be posted?
- Who can post?
- How do I post a new article in Knowledgebase?
- What to do about duplicate articles
- Contributor First Steps
- Reporting bugs or feature requests
- How will we measure success?
- Knowledgebase Timeframe
- How do I format my submission?
- How the Knowledgebase searches
- What to do if kb.ucla.edu search isn’t working
- How to delete an article
- How to delete an attachment
For more information see the Knowledgebase Project Page