Where on campus can a student/staff/faculty digitize old media, such as audio cassettes and VHS tapes?

Typically, this service is offered to faculty, TAs, RAs, and GSRs, but the Office of Instructional Development has the equipment to make these transfers. Instructional Technologist Jack BIshop will be on hand to train anyone wishing to use the equipment to make such transfers. For more information or to make an appointment, call Jack at 310 974-9726 or email him at: jbishop@oid.ucla.edu.