Why can't I play ram files on my mac
If you are a Mac user and you are having difficulties playing the videos posted on this site, please do the following steps:
- Make sure you a version of Real Player installed (you might want to look to install Version 10.0.0 or higher).
- Open up a Safari web browser and navigate to the page where the videos are posted.
- Hover over one of the links to the videos and hold down the ctrl button and click on your mouse.
- A box should pop up next to your mouse, select the option â€œSave Linked File to the Desktopâ€ (or â€œDownload Linked fileâ€ â€“ this just depends on what version of Safari youâ€™re running).
- Go your Desktop and click on the .ram file that was just saved to your desktop.
Another solution is to download an older version of Real Player, Iâ€™d recommend Real Player Version 10.0.0, which you can download here: http://forms.real.com/real/player/blackjack.html